Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager (Southern) to join a busy team at award-winning plastic extruder HL Plastics Ltd in Derbyshire.
Celebrating its 40th year in business in 2014, HL Plastics designs and manufactures the Liniar range of lead-free PVCu products at its state-of-the-art factory and is looking to expand its coverage in the South of England through the appointment of an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Manager.
The successful applicant will develop Liniar’s existing growth within the leisure market in the South, focussing on decking, fencing, and plastic piling/retaining systems.
H L Plastics is a fast growing company focused on design excellence and product innovation.
- To further develop and support existing customers in addition to expanding the customer base in the South (reporting to Head Office in the Midlands) whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
- To support the Sales Director and Regional Sales Director.
- To work to gain new business through using own personal contacts, cold calling, site visits and following up Head Office generated enquires.
- To attend exhibitions and shows to proactively generate new leads.
- Knowledge of the caravan decking industry sector, ideally with an existing network of contacts.
- The ability to develop strong relationships and promote the Liniar brand.
- Experience within the fencing and piling sectors would be an advantage.
- To be comfortable working independently using own initiative, covering the area south of the M4/ M25 (north) including Greater London.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel).
Ability to work independently using own innitiative , Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.