We are looking for a well organised, customer focused, team player with graphic design skills and a flair for creating eye-catching campaigns. This is a full time position Monday – Friday, studying an Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- B2B and B2C marketing across a range of channels
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
- Logo and icon design
- Social media scheduling
- Creating literature from images and wall graphics
- Market and social media research
- Advertising for print and digital channels
- Customer enquiries
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Numerate and accurate
- Team player
- Well presented
- Customer focused
- Keen to learn and develop
Qualifications and Experience
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade 4 minimum)
- ICT skills and a general understanding and use of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience of working in a marketing/digital marketing role or similar – and a creative media/design qualification or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
Find out more about becoming an apprentice at HL Plastics by watching our video.
NB: Please ensure you include a completed HL Plastics application form with your application – you can download one here.