This is a challenging role which involves manufacturing extrusion tooling to a high standard with use of modern equipment in state of the art facilities within a small vibrant team. The successful applicant will receive training to gain a greater job understanding but above all must be self-motivated and enthusiastic about making improvements and building on our high standards.
As the successful applicant you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing new extrusion tools to engineering drawings to deadlines.
- Manufacturing Jigs and fixtures.
- Manufacturing precision parts for other companies within the group.
- Planning and working efficiently on your own and as part of a team.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
The successful applicant will receive:
- A competitive wage
- 20 days Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays (+1 day for every full year you work for us up to a maximum of 5).
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Modern and clean facilities.
- Training when required.
- Job progression.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 17:00, Friday 8:00 – 15:00.
Experience in extrusion tooling is desirable but not required as training will be given.