HL Plastics Ltd, based in Denby, are the manufacturer of the Liniar brand of PVCu extrusions and mouldings. Due to an internal promotion, we now require an additional Purchase Ledger Administrator, this a temporary position for three months, but could potentially become permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join the Finance team, be responsible for processing invoices and the timely payment to payment terms. The role provides the opportunity to help improve processes and to confidently communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all supplier invoices are appropriately authorised and processed efficiently to supplier payment terms.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Experience of the purchase ledger process – currently covering circa 300 active suppliers and circa 1400 invoices each month.
* Process multi-currency invoices across three companies as part of a team of three.
* Ensure the timely payment of suppliers taking into consideration payment terms.
* Prepare payments using banking software across multiple bank accounts.
* Resolve invoice, credit and supplier queries in a timely manner.
* Confidently communicate with Managers to ensure the timely approval and payment of invoices.
* Assist with monthly reporting including aged creditors and purchase ledger key performance indicators.
* Assist in implementing new processes .
Qualifications/Experience/Knowledge and Skills:
* A minimum of one year in a purchase ledger role covering multiple companies.
* Experience of dealing in multi-currency environment with international suppliers.
* Experience of creating payments using banking software.
* Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
* Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
* Experience of improving processes.
* Confident Communicator.
* Team player.
If you wish to apply, please complete the company application form and return to Claire Gillott.